Life has been busy lately, but it has also been good.
Here is what you have missed from me in the last two months:
- Halloween brought with it a visit from my mom and my sister, Krista. Jules dressed up as a princess (surprised?) and Nate was Ironman. It was an awesome Halloween.
- Endless school activities, plays, events and performances with Nate and Jules
- Thanksgiving spent visiting with family and friends in Buffalo and Rochester, NY... and might I also add that we drove the 16 hours each way- straight through, at night, with the kids and the DOGS! And while up there the area was pounded with two major snowstorms-it was a blast though!
- I have started working on my long neglected novel- I know, you probably didn't even know I was writing one, did you?!
- Nate had to have a tooth pulled after an-eh hum- accident with involving Juliana's foot and Nate's mouth- he also lost another tooth, bringing it up to 3 lost teeth in the last few months!
- I've started running again- Yippie! For now, it is on the treadmill, but when the weather warms up my plan is to start hitting the road again.
- Christmas this year was at our house- with 9 people! It was so much fun though-lots of prep work, cooking, giving and receiving, and lots of really enjoyable memories made.
- Favorite Christmas gifts this year- Nate: a new skateboard; Juliana: a new bike; Family: the Wii game system.