Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Little Things



The past few weeks have brought forth many challenging circumstances for myself and my family, several of which I never would have guessed I'd have to face. Although it's been a rocky few weeks, I am beginning to feel tremendous gratitude in now being able to recognize an incredible sense of awakening through these experiences-and even more imporatntly- a fair amount of positive growth.


Life is so short, and so full of such amazing potential. I can honestly say that through these challenges I've also gained a new sense of appreciation for life and all that I value. And for this I am incredibly grateful!


This week Juliana and I spent some time prepping the garden and planting lots of seeds-we did it even when I didn't have the motivation, (nor the desire to be honest!). I just knew I had to do it. The pure symbolism alone was enough to prompt me...when all else fails, find inspiration in new growth...So far, so good...

1 comment:

Holly said...

This is awesome Kate! So insightful and so very true! I am right there with you!
Love to all!