The leading factors:
- Did you hear me say 7 and a 1/2 hours?! Just plain crazy.
- all of that carbon monoxide going toward pollution- again, just plain crazy.
- GAS for all of that driving- again, same craziness.
- add to it another 2 hours a week taking Jules to and from preschool and of course the carpool line there...
- He was talking NON-STOP about wanting to ride the bus like all of his friends.
- Time- after Tuesday's post, I think it's pretty clear how much more I need of this valuable commodity!
- Poor Jules was beginning to go nuts spending so much time in the car!
- And, frankly, so was I!