Monday, August 30, 2010

What's New?

We're navigating through some new, uncharted waters around here lately...

1.) I've gone back to work! Well, kind of. I've begun doing some freelance work, (check out this, and this) and (thank God) I get to do it from the comfort of my own home! Yet, as wonderful as this seems, I am struggling with NO desk of my own/space, and of course, continual interruption from well, you know who...! I'll get the kinks worked out sooner or later.

2.) Jules is REALLY lost without Nate now that he has started kindergarten and is gone ALL day! She is soooo grumpy, and I am literally counting the days (12) until she begins preschool!

3.) I am getting organized...I know can you BELIEVE it?! It is a slow and steady process, but I am finally beginning to feel a (small) grip on things, and it feels good, really good!

That's all for now...Happy Monday!

No comments: