Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Potential


I'll be honest, 2011 sucked-big time. I won't get into all of the nitty gritty-I'm working on letting go of things anyhow. But I will say that I have some grand plans for a better year, a much, much better year.

I'm thrilled with the coming of 2012. It's a chance to start fresh, begin a new phase, and a brand spanking new opportunity to aspire toward greater achievements!

Blah, blah, blah...I know, I know, it's not like it's a new concept or anything. But there really is something to be said about the start of a new year and all of the glorious potential that comes along. Instead of trying the same old boring resolutions this year, I'm aiming to accomplish some new goals-yeah, the kind that come with actual plans and have details spread out in front of me like a perfect road map. I don't have all the answers yet about how I'm going to do it, but I do know that this year HAS to be better than last, and that no matter what, I have to get from point A to point B, and then to C, and so on. I owe it to myself to start living life, not just getting through it.

I'm feeling giddy just thinking about it all... but I also know that I have a bad reputation for getting all pumped up about something and then as time goes on, not sticking to it. Then before I know it, I've wasted perfectly great resolutions, not to mention all kinds of effort and time.

So, cheers...here's to potential, and to a new opportunity for change! 







This year,

No comments: