Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All Moved In!!!

I am so ashamed that I haven't posted in so long!!! We are finally in our new house in SC and with the exception of a few bumps in the road, all is going smooth so far. We LOVE the house, LOVE the community and LOVE having access to so much nearby!

Nate attends preschool twice a week and has adjusted very well. Juliana is also doing well and loves climbing up and down our staircase! We've been busy unpacking, buying a few new pieces of furniture as well as appliances, and getting acquainted with the neighborhood and community.

I'll try and post some pictures later and now that the dust is settling- I'll be posting more often, I promise!!!

Thanks for sticking with me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to "hear" from you. I have been checking your site regularly. I hope all is well with you and your family

Maggie said...

So glad to see you back on this site. i enjoy reading your updates.

Lizzie said...

yeah for Kate and Family! I am so glad things are going well. Ohhh new furniture, lucky girl! I want new furniture!!! That'll have to wait till we're outta the rental. Sunny AZ is good, guess what? we went shopping this weekend and....get ready, are you sure you can handle this???
I had to PICK which mall. That's right, there are 4 to choose from! I about died with excitement :) hee hee. Us small town, now big town transplants understand.

Glad to see you back in the "Blogspere"

Elena said...

Finally, you're back! I read little snippets here and there on Facebook, and I know you were pretty busy these past two months. Glad to hear Nate & Julianna are doing well.

Anonymous said...

It's about time!