Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On My Plate...

1. Sorting through piles of paperwork: Things are starting to get out of hand in this area!



2. Organization methods: After starting to feel like my world, thoughts, calendars, lists, etc...were spinning out of control, I began a search for some better organization tools.

I found this great color coded notebook and have divided the sections into areas of life, including:

-Creativity
-Important Local Info. (ie. Kid's school phone, Kennel # etc...)
-Medical




3. Stress free holiday preparation: Oh, how I struggle with this, every. single. year. And of course what better a time to try and reduce the holiday stress in my life then the year that we move into a new house 3 weeks before Christmas! I almost HAVE to get a head start in order to save my sanity!




4. Creating contentment with whatever circumstances life offers me: After what I have started referring to as The Year of Complaining, I am turning over a new leaf...focusing on the positive, the fortunate aspects, the good in my days, the love, friendship, support and gifts that are easily available in my every day.






What's on YOUR plate this week?

1 comment:

Elena said...

The paperwork never ends, does it? I'm about in the same position: reorganizing certain things in my life and trying to stay on top of it all without stressing myself out. I'd like a nice color coded binder like that. Hope everything is going well during your first week in AL. Beautiful view, by the way.