Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thankful

As some of you may have noticed, I have been MIA from Kate's Musings for a little while.

The last few weeks have given us an incredible opportunity to experience life at its best and at it's worst. Just to name a few, the completion of my thesis, the death of my grandmother, Juliana's 3rd birthday party, lots and lots of illness, the discovery of significant health issues for me (thankfully, nothing too serious) and a plethora of other family issues.

Yet, we are staying on top of things and still learning from all that life presents us, no matter how challenging it is to get through.

Today I am thankful for:
  • Spring arriving soon
  • a few play dates this week
  • medical tests that didn't show anything life threatening or necessarily serious
  • time to clean our house
  • a really good night sleep last night
  • clean (bathed) dogs
  • new friends
  • the prospect of work
  • a new shelving unit for the playroom
  • Pete's renewed interest in wood working (hence lots of fun building projects in our future!)

I'll be back again soon, I promise!

Kate

1 comment:

Jennifer Warthan said...

Poor thing, you HAVE had a rough time.

I will be here when you return!