Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What's Making Me Happy These Days

  • lunch with Nate at school
  • Clean hardwood floors in the kitchen
  • My new hair cut (I had 4 inches chopped off and am seriously feeling lighter!)
  • This Song, go ahead, I dare you, just click it and hit play, I swear you'll be dancing in no time!
  • Spontaneous chit Chats with longtime friends
  • Belle Chevre Goat Cheese, and it's made right here in AL!
  • Feeling like I am 25, when in fact I am really 32 (okay...36)
  • The IDEA that fall is lurking around the corner...please, oh please get here soon!
  • Seeing Nate actually write the word Monster-without my suggestion
  • Tuesdays with Juliana-just the two of us
  • American Pickers TV show
  • My spearmint C.O Bigelow lip gloss, oh yeah....
  • A reunion with my long lost novella, one of these days I'll get her published!
  • Morning tea with Agave nectar
That's good for now, right?

What's making YOU happy these days?

2 comments:

Holly said...

Great thoughts! Its the little things in life that make us happy! We all need to stop every now and then and think about what little things put a smile on our faces! I loved this entry, it reminded me that every day there are little things that make me happy, I just need to take the time to focus on them. Thanks for your insight! Love you guys!

Krista said...

I agree with Holly. It is the little things in life that we need to not take for granted. I like that song New Shoes!