Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

Our Christmas was heartwarming, and alive the gifts of family, friends, and thankfulness. I feel honored to have so many wonderful people in my life!

Here are a few memories from this year's Christmas season:

Celebrating Uncle Michael's birthday

Cooking dinner with my mom

Spending time with family: my sister Krista and my dad

Nate spending time with Papa

Enjoying new Christmas gifts

Finding Santa's gifts!


Snow on Christmas Day in Birmingham!

Making Christmas cookies with Nate and Jules

Nate's class party- opening a box of Christmas bells sent from the North Pole!

Juliana's class party- exchanging books with one another.

Meeting Saint Nick-it was an interesting experience to say the least...!

4 comments:

LMcWilliams said...

Good to see you are back!

Til next time...Leslie said...

Hey Kate! Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. I love the Christmas Holidays and spending time with your family-I'm sad it's now over. I have got to give you Nate's Trophy! Happy New Years! Love ya, Leslie

Kayla said...

So glad you got some snow for Christmas!

Lizzie said...

k. you have to tell me ANY skate boarding tips you guys learn. Zane got one as well and Joe & I know NOTHING! the blind leading the blind here, ha ha