Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project 365


Last year, one of my New Year's goals was to become a better photographer. I worked on it here and there, but I still have a LOT to learn. This year, I am still hoping to learn the ins and outs of optimizing my photography skills, but I figured a little extra motivation would go a long way for me. So with that in mind, I created, 365 Days of Life, an additional blog meant solely to document each day of 2011 with a photo or two. The daily photo might be my way of sharing exciting news or a representation of a boring, non-eventful day, it might bring rise to laughter or make you weep with emotion...well, probably not, but either way the photos will be there,! And collectively, throughout the year, they will represent a year in this life.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! So glad you are doing this. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Happy New Year!!

Elena said...

Great idea, Kate!

Lizzie said...

great idea :) and i'm lovin your self portrait hun.

i REALLY need to learn some photo taking tricks as well, maybe this year i'll commit to taking a class!

OH meant to tell you, your card is so cute! my kids were excited, "when can we go to the zoo with them again? how about the water park!"

:)

Krista said...

You had mentioned something about taking photos everyday but I didn't realize you had actually started a new blog! I just stumbled across it and looked through all of them - how impressive! I like the self portrait too! ;-)