Friday, March 27, 2009

Today's Memories

With inspiration my (incredibly talented and creative) friend Michelle (from my high school days!) over at Remember Today, I have decided to try and add a new section to my blog...

It will be simple and really just to help me remember, and share with you, the little things about each day with my children...

So for today...

*Today's Memories* Waking up, seeing the rain and making an instant decision to get out of the house and take advantage of the great (and cultured) city nearby! We headed off to the South Carolina State Museum, where we became members last month. They have a super fun "discovery" room for kids six and under and Nate and Juliana had a blast! The kids got to play with new and exciting toys (of course any toys that they don't have at home are instantly more exciting) and I got to hang out and talk to other parents. It was a perfect rainy day activity! I love living here!

*Today's Memories* Finding Nate's sneakers in the washing machine a few hours after I had told him they were too dirty to wear on our outing today!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

silly boy!

Unknown said...

I am honored to be mentioned in your blog! (sorry I'm a bit behind on my blog reading). I love my Remember Today's--they help me be mindful of how I am spending these fleeting days with my children, and I think they will be sooo fun to look back on when the kiddos have grown (and it's a super easy-manageable task, just the way I like 'em). Can't wait to be reading yours!!

kate said...

Thanks Michelle!!! I am so happy to have found you again- you have pumpmed a bit more motivation into me to be more creative!