Monday, April 27, 2009

Pure Excitement


We had a wonderful, but short, visit with my mom over the past two days, and how fun it always is to have her here! We took the kids strawberry picking this morning and now have enough strawberries to keep Juliana (who can never have enough strawberries on her plate) happy over the next week at least! It was fun to take a drive through the SC farmland and see an area on the outside of our town that I hadn't been to yet.








My mom also shared with us this short video clip from Juliana's birthday last month- Jules was in absolute awe over the gifts and sounds like she is hyperventilating over all the excitement! It's really funny!

Now, before you scroll down and look at the video, please keep in mind that my sharing the terrible still image on the post here is one of my "self-sacrificing for the good of my children" moments! After watching the video, please erase from your memory that you ever saw this awful, awful picture of me!




Enjoy!


2 comments:

Head Lima Bean said...

where did y'all go to pick berries? i've only been to cottle's farm by the stadium but i'd love to know of another venue.

Krista said...

Wow, Nate got a lot of strawberries! Glad you guys had fun. Wish I could have come along!