Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 15, 2009

Recent Memories:

Nate and Juliana were up in the family/play room playing when Nate called to me to come quick.

Nate: "Mama, Look what Juliana did," he exclaimed excitedly, as he pointed to a numbers puzzle.

Nate: "She did it all by herself, Mama!!! I am so proud of her, aren't you too?" he asked me as he ran to her and hugged her!!!!

************************************************************

Juliana to Pete (who was sitting at the desk in the family room) after she walked in to play-

"Oh, my, I didn't know anyone was in here!"

************************************************************

The kids referring to our Alabama Realtor, who's first name is Jimbo, as "Mr. Gumbo!"

***********************************************************

2 comments:

Maggie said...

How exciting about the puzzle. What a nice big brother Nate is.

Lizzie said...

those are cute! how did the bama trip go?? i hope you liked it!!!