Monday, August 24, 2009

On The Market...Again

After weeks of what felt like a molasses like moving process of meeting with different Realtors, comparing their market analysis', and waiting for answers to questions and negotiations involved with our relocation package, we finally got our house listed this week...



















Or,Take a Virtual Tour


Strange, how this all feels so vaguely familiar...almost like we just did all of this not so long ago....hum...

I'm really sad to be leaving our house and South Carolina, I love it here! But I am still trying my best to stay positive about our move to Birmingham, AL.


Here we go again!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! Kate, the house looks beautiful! I am sure it was quite a job getting it ready to sell with 2 little ones under feet, but it looks great and I sure you will have offers in no time!
Give our love to all!

Head Lima Bean said...

great pictures!!! i'm going to miss that porch!

Maggie said...

It does look wonderful. I'm sure it took sooooo much work. I wish I could have taken the kids for a week. I love the virtual tour.

Unknown said...

Your home is beautiful! I'm sure it will sell quickly. Glad to hear you're keeping your chin up (gosh, do I sound like my grandmother??!). Good luck!!