Sunday, September 20, 2009

So Long Columbia SC...

I'm still here. I promise. It's just been a bit chaotic around here, well, more so than the usual!

We have a contract on our house- three weeks on the market! Not too shabby for this housing market and this time of the year. I was a bit surprised that it happened so fast, and when it finally hit me, I was also really sad...our time here will come to an end mid November.

In the meanwhile, this Will put an end to the constant cleaning and stressing over showings. It will give us the chance to just try our best to enjoy the rest of our time here with friends, and maybe, just maybe, get us back in the direction of living a normal life!

In the meanwhile, we have the kid's grandparents visiting from Buffalo, NY, and tomorrow we all head to Saint Simon's Island in GA for a (well deserved, if I might say!) break from reality! I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

Elena said...

I'm so happy that your house has sold and so fast! At least that'll take some stress off before your next move. Have fun while on vacation.

Lizzie said...

i am SO SO glad it sold so quickly!!! hope your vacation is going well :)

Unknown said...

Yay for your house being sold, and a bigger yay for no more cleaning!! Enjoy your vaca--you deserve it!