Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cupcakes, Anyone?

Oh.....


My....
Goodness....


Seriously....



We are in Cupcake Heaven over here today!


Red Velvet Heaven, anyone??


Or, maybe you'd just like to simply devour the Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting instead??


Pete really came around this Christmas and scored for Juliana, the little up and coming family baker, some of Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcake mix.



Good Job Pete...
Did, I already mention how amazingly luscious these are???

Well, they're amazing, really. If you don't believe me, just go and buy yourself a box. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Oh, and while Pete and Juliana spent the afternoon baking cupcakes and homemade bread, Nate and I went shopping! Not knowing what was going on at home, we couldn't help but stop by the bakery ourselves for some yummy cupcake treats of our own!



There is nothing like a cupcake to bring on the smiles...



4 comments:

Jennifer Warthan said...

Oh, YUM!

Dana said...

I almost ordered those from Williams & Sonoma! I love some cupcakes! What a fun activity to do together!

Head Lima Bean said...

yum yum yum.
cupcakes make us happy here in sc too.

Holly said...

Those look SO yummy!
Good job Pete, spending quality time with your daughter!
Lots of love to all!
Holly