Sunday, May 2, 2010

What's HAPPENING around here:

  • The Garden is growing!
  • Juliana finally got around to painting her room (okay, I finally got around to doing it)
  • Pete and I are planning a trip to Paris...that's right, I said PARIS! Happy MA degree to me!
  • We are LOVING hanging out on our deck and using the patio furniture, especially paired with evening time (and wine).
  • I am becoming a Healthy Child Healthy World enthusiast (more on this soon)
  • Pete is hitting the road this week, and headed to CA for work
  • Nate is LOVING his T-ball games
  • I actually set up my sewing machine and am getting motivated to create something this week...send some good creative vibes my way, will you?!

Cheers, Kate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Paris?? Woohoo!!

maureen cassidy said...

Kate, I think you are so GREAT!!! you are such a dedicated mother! LOVE IT.
you are a great writer and certainly inspire me! I hope we can meet again! Maureen