So long lazy, wake up when we want to, get dressed at 10 am, swim and ride bikes all day, camp in the backyard, and read under the stars days of summer...
School is officially back in session.
Although I'll miss the carefree hours spent hanging out with Nate and Jules, I've learned that this
So, along with the structure and routine of school for Nate and Juliana, comes the very same for me. My goals are simple:
- Work 25 hours /week-freelance writing
- Create a new Web site for potential clientele showcasing my experience, skills and examples of my published work
- Dedicate 30 min. to run each morning (did it today-yeah!)
- Post on this blog each day...(I know, I know, I've been such a slacker this past year)
- Somehow squeeze in time to get all of the household chores, grocery shopping, etc...done while the kids are at school (AS WELL, as all of the above...um hum, we'll see...)
Here's to a great "new" year full of motivation, creativity, and of course, lots of success for everyone.