Monday, August 15, 2011

Inspiration


For months now I've been trying to create the perfect space for myself where I can write and be creative. As of now, I have a great desk, with a fabulous window view, and unfortunately lots of piles of "stuff" sitting all around me. A few days ago, however, I finally collected some of my most favorite creative and necessary books to have on hand as resources for when I work. I like being surrounded by books as I work...now let's just hope they can provide the much needed inspiration around here!

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

good luck! i hope your space inspires lots :) i can't do anything on the computer if i am surrounded by clutter, so i understand. (that must be why my bedroom is full of all the clutter!! i stash it in there and write in the living room, ha ha)