Friday, October 28, 2011

Falling Off the Wagon

I am here today to get myself back on track with my Slow Home Challenge! I'll admit, I'm kind of ashamed at my having "fallen off the wagon" so to speak over the last two weeks as far as posting updates etc... (head hung low here)...but I am human, and therefore I make mistakes, lots of them....

The challenge is still going really well though- I've been postponing sharing updates here mostly because I am still waiting on a few bigger changes to be completed. I need to learn to just be open and honest about it all-not avoid relaying my experiences here. Just another lesson learned.

A while ago I mentioned that I had the chance to interview John Brown, founder of the Slow Home Movement! I wrote an article about him and the concept, and earlier this week it was published on My Green Birmingham...check it out here-
The Slow Home: Design to Enhance Sustainability and Quality of Life

Otherwise, I plan to resume Slow Home efforts and updates at the start of next week-when I'll write my 400th post-Woohoo!!!! Right now however, the weather is cool and rainy, and I'm off to end this week by enjoying some couch time reading with Juliana...

No comments: