Thursday, May 14, 2009

Be Bopping

Today's Memories:

This morning we were in the car, driving Nate to preschool. I have the music playing, as I usually do, (in hopes that it will help pump life into my still sleepy existence) when I look in the rear view mirror to see Juliana singing and rocking her head back and forth. This isn't that unusual for her- she has some pretty good moves for a two year old white girl!

But as I watched and listened to her, I suddenly became a bit shocked...

Juliana knows all the words to Lady GaGa's "Poker Face!"

2 comments:

Hope D. said...

OMG. That is too funny! Raven does the same thing.

Lizzie said...

NO WAY! Audrey just busted out with the song lyrics to this exact song last week!! i never knew the guy in the chorus background sang "she's got the limo runnin" until Audrey sang it :) Jules and Audrey, singing together for one night only!