Thursday, May 7, 2009

Today's Memories

Today's Memories:

All was going well today until about 4pm when Juliana had still refused to nap and was getting more cranky by the minute, the air conditioning stopped working, (it's 82 degrees in the house now) I had to clean dog poop (a lot) off of Nate's sneakers, Juliana peed on the family room carpet after jumping out of the tub and running off on her own, and of course, Pete is gone again all week, and I am in desperate need of a break...

Silver lining though? Of course. My sweet Nate looks at me tonight and says, "Mama, you look like you need a hug." And then he tells me," Mama, I love you so much..."

Need I say more?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, what a little sweetie!! Hoping tomorrow is a better day for you!

Jenny said...

I'm going to comment about a couple. So cute about Juliana going to sleep in dark places. I may have left you a message about this, but the roses are blooming by your old house and it makes me think of you everytime I see them. I remember when Madison did the fill-ion-the blanks about mom thing- priceless!

Keep me posted about Pete's job!