Monday, December 21, 2009

Getting Settled




We have been busy, busy, busy...unpacking, driving back and forth to preschool, Christmas decorating, shopping, painting rooms, and trying to eat well and get lots of sleep in between to help keep our bodies healthy and full of that good old energy!


Yesterday Pete and I spent about two hours flattening out all of the packing paper from the moving boxes, so that we could fit it all in the back of Pete's truck to bring to the recycling center...what a crazy insane amount of paper!




At least the kids had fun jumping in the pile...can you see Juliana in there somewhere?!


All else is well with us, I know I haven't been posting as often I usually do, and I hope you understand my absence and keep checking back whenever you can. Once things start to settle down and routine is re-established, I'll be back to my regular old blogging priorities!

Hope all is well with you and you are enjoying all that the holidays should represent!

1 comment:

Krista said...

That is too funny! Michael and I got a good laugh seeing Jules's leg in the air and that's all! We're almost all packed and ready to head out in the morning! See you in a few days!!!!