Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Make A Difference- Vote to Help Millions More Know Weelicious!!!!




I have been a huge fan of Catherine McCord from Weelicious since, well, really since Nate began eating!!! When I was still in my "Yikes!!! I'm a new mom, and although I want to give my baby the most nutritious, healthiest, and yummiest foods possible, I have no idea where to start...!" phase, I couldn't be more thrilled to have stumbled across the Weelicious web site.


Catherine's no nonsense approach inspires people to feed not only their children healthy and delicious meals, but to feed the whole family this way as well.


Now, she is a possible candidate to host her own TV show on Oprah's Network, one that will feature Weelicious and aims to help families learn how to prepare and eat foods that are not just healthy and tasty, but just as important to most moms--fast to make!!!


If you have a minute, check out her awesome web site. You'll find recipes such as chicken pesto tenders or homemade baby food like apple fennel puree--foods that even the most challenged cook is capable of preparing.


I promise you'll find yourself truly inspired and looking forward to returning to Weelicious frequently in search of inspiring recipes, ideas to get your kids involved in cooking, and helpful techniques to spark their interest in trying new foods, as well as a host of other awesome information about keeping our families healthy.


If you are just as motivated by her as I am, please take a minute to watch her short video here, and VOTE for her!!!!


I have no doubt that she WILL make a big difference for American families!

No comments: