Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day everyone! I hope you take a few extra minutes to reevaluate your energy use, recycle methods and awareness on the impact you are making on our planet. Enjoy telling everyone you know what today is and what it means to you!

What are the top ways you like to contribute? Any hints or suggestions for the rest of us on how we can help our planet better? Leave a comment!!!!



I swear I am not bragging about my baby (okay, maybe I am...) but Juliana and I had a full fledged conversation this morning!!! When she woke up from her nap she asked for her blanket, and I repeated it back to make sure that was what she wanted, and she said, okay Mama, blankie. Then she asked for her baba (aka bottle) and I asked if she wanted milk or juice and she said juice mama... Then I told her we had to go and pick up Nate and she clapped her hands and said, yeah, Nate!

She is talking so much! Not to mention, she now sings the ABC song- the entire ABC song! I am so impressed! She may have to start kindergarten early!





No comments: