Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Juliana's lungs are in good condition!

Tuesday, April 16, 2008

Ugh....shot day at the Agliata house! Poor Jules had to have her one year shots this morning and I am guessing that the people in the adjacent rooms must have thought the nurse and I were torturing this poor baby! There was no mistaking the health of Juliana's great set of lungs today! Funny how the babies are typically more upset by the nurse having to restrain their legs then they are of the actual shots! Oh and by the way, we've got another tall one in the family- Jules is among only 10% of babies her age in height! How about that!

Nate misses his dad, and keeps asking if he can go up in the airplane to see him...(we told Nate that Pete was traveling away for a few days and was going on an airplane)!

Well, we may stay around here after all....I have just been informed that there is now a recycling center in the area that accepts plastics! Hallelujah!!! Between that and the fact that the grocer now carries Goat Brie cheese, things may be looking better for Dublin!

4 comments:

Holly Agliata said...

Kate,
This is great!! I love to see new pics of all of you guys. The kids are getting SO big!!
Send our love to all~Holly

Wendy said...

Kate, I love the new website. It is like my own little Agliata soap opera every day! Measure JUles for me so that I can get that started for you!!! Have a great day. Call me if you need me...And, what's this about Dublin not being so bad just because they now carry cheese?

MAgliata said...

Hi guys, love the site. Holly and I will be working on one soon. Love you guys, Mike

kate said...

Thanks Mike and Holly! We look forward to seeing what you guys come up with. It will be a nice way to keep all of us informed with photos and the on goings in one another's lives! I hope spring break is going well this week!

Wendy, you are too funny about the soap opera thing...that's great. I hope you are well!