Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Manic Wednesday!

Hello from crazy land!!! Things are starting to speed up as we progress closer and closer to Krista and Michael's wedding on Saturday... I feel a little loopy over all of the things I still have to do to get us packed and ready to go to Savannah for a few days. I feel bad about having to kennel the dogs for so long....

The craft fair this past weekend wasn't the grand success I had been hoping for, and although the weather faired pretty well for most of the time, it did down pour while I was packing up, not so much fun. I think the craft fair route will have to take a seat for now...on the upside, I have a had several orders for things lately, so maybe that outlet will be enough to keep the business afloat! Keep me in mind for baby shower gifts or art work or decor for your own children'rooms!!!! agliata.com/art

I am almost finished with my masters degree!!!! I can't even believe I am this close to being finished...what a long road it has been. I can't even wait to have that extra time to just hang out with Pete and the kids...I feel like I have been going a million miles an hour for the past two years. It will be so nice to just slow it down for a bit.

Apart from wanting to slow life down, we are really excited about speeding things up as we run in the Susan Koman Race for the Cure in Raleigh in a few weeks! We are doing it to honor my mother, a breast cancer survivor. I can't wait to do it!!!

Okay, I am off to try and pack, and clean the house while trying to entertain the kids at the same time! I'll post some pictures of the wedding as soon as I can!

Kate

No comments: