Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mother Nature Has Shown Her Compassion!

Hallelujah!!!!!!! There REALLY is a place here that has just now started accepting plastics to recycle. I just returned from dropping off things and I am ecstatic. Now, it is a good drive away and the place is a bit scary looking, but I don't care! They are allowing me to recycle!!!! I am going to draw up a fl yer to post around the neighborhood letting others know of my awesome discovery!

On a separate note, I am stressing out as I have the craft fair at the Vidalia Onion Festival this weekend and it looks like it may rain a bit.... I also have a giant presentation this coming Monday night and of course, Krista and Michael's wedding to prep for. I still have to buy shoe's for Nate, pray that the suit we ordered from E-bay arrives in time, make the ring bearer pillow, get his and my hair cut, write my maid of honor speech, and have my dress steamed...I know I am forgetting about a dozen other things. Oh and on top of that, Krista called in a panic this morning as the 10 day forecast is predicting a small chance of rain on the 3rd....Ugh....Any suggestions for convincing the bride that everything will be wonderful despite the chance of rain (yes, the photos and reception are planned for outside...)?

No comments: