Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finding Inspiration

In figuring out what to post today, I decided to take a quick peak at some of my friend's blogs and I realized (for the hundredth time) how incredible and amazing they are! I am at such a pivotal place in life, emotions swirling all around me...so I am going to stop there and highlight some of the places I go to get a quick lift, sense of encouragement, inspiration and yes, even a good old laugh sometimes....

Infectious Chatter

Testosterhome

Of Boys and Critters

Have fun checking them out if you don't already and please share with me some of the blogs and sites that help to lift you up when you need it most!

1 comment:

Elena said...

Thank you, Kate. You are an inspiration yourself. Life is hard sometime, but blogging has been a wonderful lift-me-up. One of the best self indulgences, really. I always remember what a good frienship we started in the short time we got to know each other in the middle of nowhere, GA. Do take time for yourself, even if it means the house isn't straightened up or the kids have to eat chicken nuggets once again because they hate what you prepared. I wish I were there to help out somehow while you are in this transitional time. Hang in there, friend.

Love,
Elena