Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We're off to Dudley GA for ONE last time!

Jules is doing much better today, and it's a good thing, because we have to spend a few hours in the car. We're off to Georgia for our final few days in the house. Movers will be there tomorrow to pack everything up and deliver it to a storage facility for a few weeks. Incredibly, they will also take it out of storage and move it all into our new house in November! What an unbelievable relief and great fortune to not have to do all the packing, transporting and moving ourselves!

Six days to go until election and I am happy to say that while in Dublin today, I will go and cast my ballot for Barack Obama!

I'll be back on Friday and will post again then. Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

let me know how it goes with the movers, seriously... i can't remember what they will and won't take and i need plan ahead! hope everything goes smoothly.

Elena said...

I hope the move went well, Kate! Soon you'll be settled into your new home & get back to a "normal" existence. Are you back in SC? Talk to you soon!