Thursday, October 2, 2008

Missing Daddy

Once again, we are off to Columbia SC to have a second look at some of the houses we looked at last week. I am excited that this is all coming together so quickly and I hope things will continue to progress in the same smooth manner!

Pete's latest departure has really taken it's toll on Nate. Every day Nate tells me that he is going to work and that he will be gone for a while. He says he'll miss me but that he will call me on the computer every night (we do Skype with Pete)! It is so sad! And then, a few times now he has attempted to pack up all of his belongings (and I do mean all of them including clothes and blankets from the bed) and he says he needs to put them into Daddy's truck!

Oh, I can't wait until this is all over!

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Poor little guy :( I am sure this as to be so confusing for your little ones. My prayers are with you guys.