Friday, July 31, 2009

Today....

A look out the window: Blue skies, 90's, afternoon storms predicted- I am so hoping for Rain!

I am feeling: Motivated

What's New? My mom is now blogging!!! Visit her over at Maggie's Wanderings to see what is new and exciting in the life of a traveling social worker.

Today I am working on:
1. Creating a daily/weekly schedule for the kids at home learning
2. laundry
3. Re-discovering the Domestic Goddess in me...She has been MIA for a while now!
4. Cleaning the kitchen
5. Getting erands done
6. Getting thank you notes, make me smile mail, and birthday cards out in the mail
7. a quick stop at the grocery store

I am reading: The Time Traveler's Wife- love it! And I am looking forward to seeing the movie, anyone want to make it a date with me?

What's for dinner?: Chicken Enchiladas

No comments: