Thursday, October 29, 2009

Perfect Timing





Yesterday I went to a Fall party for Juliana's class at preschool. I arrived a few minutes early and while standing in the hallway, I couldn't help but peer through the small window in the door to her classroom.

When I did, I couldn't believe what I saw...

There at the other end of the classroom was Juliana standing at the windowsill waving to someone. When I looked to see who it was, I saw her brother, Nate, smiling and waving back from inside of the fenced in playground right outside of Juliana's classroom!

What are the chances of me looking into the window, to see the exact moment that Juliana and Nate were seeing each other through another window too?!!!!

Crazy, and wonderful, isn't it? It was the best part of my day.

We also went to a pumpkin patch and picked out a fantastically fat, odd shaped (the best kind)pumpkin! The kids had a blast running around the field and making new friends!