Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rejuvenation!

So, I've been attempting to try and get better at this resting up thing! The weekend has been rejuvenating and I have somehow, (and thankfully) once again been rescued from the depths of my depressed and pitiful alter ego....

Besides getting a fair amount of "resting my poor aching back" time yesterday, highlights from the weekend so far have included:


1. Making these little ghostly fellows for the kids...



2. Discovering that our new house in Alabama is literally across the street from Alabama's largest park Oak Mountain State Park...seriously, how could we have missed this? We're so excited! Camping trip anyone?




Not a bad weekend so far. We are off to a much anticipated afternoon at the SC State Fair later today, hope you're enjoying your weekend as well!

2 comments:

Rob said...

What a great new location for your new home!!!! It's going to be great for you and your family.

Unknown said...

Amazing what a good cry can do for ya, huh?! Glad to hear you're feeling better, and what a view you have to look forward to at your new digs!!

And to answer your question, I am planning to do a photo a day in 2010. Not sure how I'll use the photos (outside of posting them to my blog). Becky Higgins has something in the works that she hope will be ready before the holidays. There's a link to her blog on my Remember Today blog. I've been loving it for Oct. I've missed one or two days (today being one of them), but I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I have definitely taken more photos this month than I have in several, and it makes me live in and appreciate the moment--which I love! Hope you'll do it and post your pics. It'll be fun to see!