Watching my children run in and out of the tent we've set up in the back yard...it is magical! They are so enthralled by it, and the excitement that it creates!
Lately, I have been...
- thinking about old friends
- pondering new ones
- enjoying not having to go anywhere, if we don't want to
- loving weekends with my family, and my husband especially, who has charged things up a notch with loads of outdoor family time, including some tennis for he and I yesterday!
- taking the kids for walks
- journaling, and seeing where it takes me....loving it!
- taking more photos
- feeling STOKED about my garden this year- the first in a long time that has been this successful!
- Fighting a feeling of losing Nate to Kindergarten in two months...
- P-U-R-G-I-N-G! How awesome it was to have a yard sale a few weeks ago, we made out far better than I thought we would too!
- wondering why on Earth my lower back is always NUMB these days....man, I swear, I am FALLING apart!