Thursday, May 29, 2008

Grocery bill scare!

Is anyone else out there now paying enormous amounts of money at the grocery store? I can't get over how much more expensive things are now! I mean, seriously, it seems that I am paying almost a 1/3 more than I used to! Have you noticed an increase where you shop? I want to hear!

Pete and I watched a great HBO movie last night about the whole Al Gore and G.W. Bush fiasco in 2000. I am still shocked at the truth about what happened then. It still shocks me that Bush was elected AGAIN!!!! He now has the LOWEST approval rating of any US president EVER!!! Does this seriously come as a surprise to anyone? I won't rant and rave about it like I wish I could...let's just hope that things turn out much differently with this next election....I'll step off of my pulpit now.....

No comments: