Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Monday!

Well, I'm not sure where to start today...this is the first week that I don't have a single place to be, unless of course I want to! Both Nate and I are finished with school and wow, what a great feeling it is not to have to get up and go somewhere, or think about having to be somewhere until 11:00 tonight (Statesboro)!

So, I woke up feeling motivated. Maybe we'll do preschool at home this summer too. Or maybe we'll just play. How fun. If you've got kids at home this summer, I would love to hear how you plan to entertain them and or keep their learning in gear.

On a different note, my dear friend Mary, up in New York, just had her first baby last week, a little boy named Liam. I am so thrilled for her and her husband, Jay, as I know they will both make wonderful parents. Please keep them in your prayers as they encounter the ups (many) and downs (hopefully few) of the first few weeks of new parenthood.

I'll be back later!

No comments: