Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Welcome summer

Summer is Here! I spent the morning blowing up a HUGE inflatable pool for the kids...(yes, I could have gone and bought an air pump and made my life a lot easier, but I was on a mission!). So, we spent the last few hours paddling around a foot and a half of water (remember Jules is on a mission of her own- to stay as far away from mommy's hands as possible). It was great though, and I am hugely relieved to have something fun (and cool) to entertain the kids with this summer!

We may be putting our house on the market soon! We are not yet sure where we will buy another one, but we are in some major need of MORE space! It is exciting and scary at the same time! I have been busting butt for several weeks now to re-organize and touch up colored on walls to get it in gear- just in case. Our plan is to make a decision this weekend.

I am starting to feel immensely guilty about not having done any writing in so long now. Of course, I have been doing loads of writing for school, but I haven't worked on my novel for many, many, many months. I need to some motivation! Anyone have any to offer?

No comments: