Wednesday, May 7, 2008

YIPPPPPEEEE FOR ME!!!!!!

So, on the off chance that someone out there will actually read this blog, I wanted to shout out a big congratulations to MYSELF!!!!!!!! I have just officially finished my last graduate level paper and have printed it out to hand in. Strangely enough, my two children are asleep...Jules has slept a good deal longer than her normal nap and Nate feel asleep on my bed while reading some books a little while ago.... I actually finished the paper with clear thoughts and no interruptions, which is a very rare thing for me to do. So thank you God for allowing my last few moments of grad school work to be so clear, and focused.....

I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a special thing to experience. I am so proud of you. You have been such an inspiration accomplishing so much at one time. In Peace, k3