Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Never Ending Clean

This has been a tough week for the kids, both are sick and we've been house bound since Sunday. I am starting to feel a little closed in! I feel like all I do lately is clean, clean, organize and clean! Clean to get rid of germy germs from poor sick children, clean to make my husband happy, and clean to get the house ready for you know what. Does the insanity ever stop? I can't wait until my children are a few years older and they can start chipping in here and there with the incessant chore list!

I have been an ardent reader of Rachel Balducci's blog for a few months and love her take on motherhood (she has five, that's right, I said FIVE, boys), spirituality, marriage, and life in general. But I just found the coolest blog called thepioneerwoman.com....you have to check it out! If anyone is out there daring to partake in the reading of all things KATE, tell me about your blog favorites. Do Share, please don't be shy!

No comments: