Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sweet Nate

My Sweet Boy

So, I know I am slightly biased, okay, maybe more than slightly, but never the less, is this child not the cutest you have ever laid your eyes on (with the exception of his sister, Juliana, of course!)??????

Can you even believe he is THREE YEARS OLD now? Okay, maybe you can, because it's no big deal to you. But to me, to me...his sweet little childhood is simply going by way, WAY too fast! He is about to start his second year of preschool and he'll go three days a week. It is hard to believe that soon he will be going to school full time and coming home with homework and making new friends and dating girls and driving a car and getting married.....AHAHAHA!!!!! Okay, I've slowed down, for now I will just enjoy continuing to watch him grow into such an unbelievably handsome, smart, witty, caring, sweet little boy....

Oh, and for those of you who never saw this really, cute (I really mean hilarious) photo of my poor babe stuffed into a super small infant swim suit while vacationing in the Outer Banks, NC a few years ago...

Enjoy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie pie! These kids never listen when we tell them to stop growing!!