Thursday, August 28, 2008

Time Away from Reality

So here I sit, margarita in hand, thinking about how quickly this week has flown by...vacations always do, don't they? The Outer Banks have been very, very kind to us. It has been heavenly to have this week between Pete's last day at Parker and the start of his new job in Columbia on September 2nd. We have hardly thought about the time we'll have to be apart and the tough transition ahead of us...of course until just now, as I couldn't help but bring it up as I touch base with reality online! Anyway, it has been great to spend with our family, and just try (try as hard as one can with two toddlers) to relax....

I am sure things will get interesting around here over the next few months, so stay posted to my musings and the adventure that the Agliata's are about to endure...I promise if nothing else, it will be entertaining!!!

Hope you are all well and enjoying the last few weeks of summer...

Love, Kate

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

stunning pictures! LOVE the first one. Good luck with all the excitement ahead!