Monday, September 15, 2008

Getting Things Done!

We spent the weekend in Savannah visiting my sister and her husband. It was great to get away from the house and be with other people to distract the kid's from Pete's absence. We had so much fun! We went to a Green Festival on Saturday and to a wine and food tasting event on Saturday evening. Some of Savannah's best restaurants were there, so the food was amazing! Even the kids had a great time!


I spent what is supposed to be my "thesis time" this morning mowing the front and back lawn. Both kids are in school and yes, sadly, it took the entire morning to do the whole acre and a half! It was fun to ride on John Deere though, and thankfully, the weather wasn't too hot yet. And now, sigh...it's done! At least until next week...



I swear, I am not a country bumpkin, just someone who needs to get things done while hubby is gone...

No comments: