Monday, September 22, 2008

Kids Cooking

Oh, I know, I've been such a slacker...here at least. The rest of my life has been in constant motion, one thing after the other for weeks now. Pete's visit home this weekend was great, but too brief. It is going to be hard for the kids to wake up this morning and see that he is gone...


On Friday we made some of Pete's favorite pasta sauce as a welcome home surprise....we had so much fun! I have really been loving getting the kids involved in my cooking. I am secretly hoping that it will influence Nate to try more foods.

And just for kicks, here is Juliana's new favorite thing to do....

Yes, that is my baby walking around with a her blankie over her head. She just wanders the house like that. Sometimes, she bumps into things (oh, come on! I keep a close eye on her!) but mostly she knows her way around...she's so funny!

Hope you all have a great day,

Love, Kate

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

trust me, the "things over the head while walking" sticks around for a while. we still have that going on here, maybe it's a girl thing because only Audrey does it, she laughs her head off when she wonders into walls. crazy kids!

glad you were able to enjoy some much needed daddy and husband time with Pete this weekend.

Lizzie said...

BTW, i am trying out that new "followers" option on the blog dashboard, I added it to my blog as well, thought i'd tell you it's way cool! i added your blog(s) on there and it tells me when you've blogged. Also, it is a great way to see who actually reads our blogs :) just thought i'd share. have a good night.