Thursday, September 4, 2008

Vivid Dreams!

I woke up this morning fresh from a fairly decent night's sleep (which is unusual around here these days) and immediately felt a sense of great relief and then an overwhelming fear! As I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes I recalled two very vivid dreams that I had had- one in which we sold our house! Obviosuly the relief, and the second dream- I was pregnant! Kind of crazy....I'm not sure if I could do it again!

Anyway, I am off to make my most favorite lemon squares (I'll try and post the recipe later!) as the dessert portion of dinner I am making for a friend who had a baby a few weeks ago. When I asked her a few days ago if pot roast sounded good, she paused and said, "Kate, we've had it three times in the last two weeks!" At least she was honest! I opted for stuffed pork chops made with apple and bread stuffing and steamed green beans. I always like to throw in some muffins too for the next morning. I remember between the hour long nursing sessions with both of my babies and trying to get everything else taken care of in the morning, breakfast didn't hit my stomach until 10 am! Anway...Hope you are all having a wonderful day!


Love, Kate

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

what a beautiful momma :)