Thursday, February 12, 2009

Future Accountant or Phone Book Editor?

One afternoon Juliana decided it would be fun to find out what was in these kitchen cabinets....
She discovered the phone books (among other things) and thought it would be fun to pull them out and sit with them on her lap...

Now that she knows where they are, she can't seem to stop herself from pulling them out, every day...So the other day, after finding her once again sitting on the floor flipping through the phone book, I asked her,

"Juliana, is that your new favorite book?"

She responded,"Yes, Momma! I love this book... Look at all the numbers!"


Should I be worried or on the phone with the nearest advanced learning/math focused preschool?
She is something else...


3 comments:

Maggie said...

I love it! The photos are great.

Kelly Chandler ~ Chandler Photography said...

Thanks for the comment! Great site by the way! I lived in Grand Forks during the flood! It was surreal! It was all the great people like you that came to help rebuild the city to what it is today! Take care!

Elena said...

Cute photos of little Jules! I think it's great when kids show an interest in any printed material, whether it's a phonebook or flyer or toilet paper packaging... I think she may be an editor like you!