Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sophie The Dog-Queen For A Day

First, I want to apologize to everyone for my emotional breakdown the other day...we are all doing a bit better now and hanging in there as best as we can!

So, after my pity party, I decided to try and take my mind off of things and build this really neat hanging castle (of sorts) for the kids.






This is what it is supposed to look like....


(photo taken from Land of Nod)
Obviously, I still have a little work to do...
My kids were so excited about it and begged me to get back to it every time I took a break from the sewing machine. For days, all I heard about was this castle and how much they couldn't wait to play in it...


Then, after about 20 minutes they'd had their fill and Sophie decided that if the kids weren't going to make the most of it, she would...
Oh well. It was fun to get back behind the sewing machine anyway!



1 comment:

Lizzie said...

what a cute little Queenie :) good job sewing lady! i can't even sew a button back on (seriously i really should learn how to put on buttons, i've needed that skill many times.)