Friday, February 13, 2009

I Have A Secret...





Take a look.....






After many months of living in denial, I have decided to address it. I can't keep it a secret forever.











Anyone who has visited our new home probably thought we just had three bedrooms...but we really have a fourth, did I mention that? Maybe not, probably because it has been a secret room since we moved in. It has been the "I can't deal with this (insert whatever) so it has to go in here and I will close the door and not think about it again for a while," room. But I can't leave it that way anymore...I have to deal with it.











Here it is... in all of it's ugliness....










Someday, I hope to turn it into this....

(the guest room in HGTV's new "Green" Dream House in Sonoma Vally CA)

Okay, maybe this is a little over the top...but nonetheless, someday it will be a restful retreat of a guest room!



Someday...

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

hummm... i only wish i had an extra room to throw all my "stuff". soon i too will have a door i can close and make all the yucky disappear. :) good luck