Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Missouri checked off

No complaining today. The kids and I are on the road to illness recovery, (just a few coughs here and there still) and we are back together with Pete as a whole family again. However, in order to do that, we had to travel to Missouri!

The kids and I flew out here Sunday to stay with Pete while he's here for business. We had a relatively smooth flight, despite Juliana's small bout of crankiness as we took off. We are looking forward to seeing some sights this week and I in particular, am grateful for the opportunity to not have to clean the house or make dinner for a week and a half straight!

Now I can check Missouri off of my "states to travel to in the US" list!

Hope you are all well! More later...
Kate

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

cool! joe's away on business as well, and the kids and i will be driving there (San Diego) for the weekend.

glad you all are feeling better!)

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Tell Pete we said Hello! I am glad the flight went well, we were thinking about you flying alone with 2 little ones! You are a saint! Stay in touch!
Holly